The Grinch!...abridged The Grinch!...abridged

Hahahahaha! Very Awesome.

Can't... Breathe! Need a... respirator!
(Very few times I laughed so hard)

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Very nice

Very nice collab here with sandbag getting beaten up. Great style points for using non main characters of course, and the amount of hard work you all put in this... must have been hell. I would have loved to give you a four but unfortunatly there are quite a few errors here that ruined the movie a bit. the main problem was the sound, sometimes the sound blended to gether horribly (non tetris part), Huge mute spots in two of the fights scenes, and it seemed that some hits didnt register the hit sounds. If you can fix that then Ill give ya a 4. (Your golden boys in this was meta sonic and Osuka in my opinion)

Nakito...the walking dead Nakito...the walking dead

hmmm...

well, not a terribly bad flash. The first thing I see wrong with it is its file size its ungodly way too big for the length of this thing. My guess is you put two full length songs into this and then just used the stop sounds script to seeminigly merge them. PLZ PLZ PLZ get a music program to cut the music file to the point you want to cut it off at, that way you have a much much smaller file size. The graphics were okay as you actually make some details into it and the casket. Also, this thing is just way to short to matter much, please add to the story and fix the music if you resubmit it.

More Beer More Beer

Not bad at all.

Not too bad as a game. It took me a while to understand what to do but after I learned, it was smooth sailing and fun. by the way, to all who wonder why the pumps do not carry the liquer on up, the first pipe to connect to the barrel must TOUCH THE TOP. It was made clear in the instructions if you saw them.

Breakout v1.10 Breakout v1.10

better.

Its getting better. A few suggestions like the other people.
1)Either add choices for backgrounds or have background change every few levels.
2)as said before, more realistic ball movement (this is a biggie).
3)Add more music, YOU BETTER KEEP KARINKA!!!!! (love tetris music but add a choice of music to play.

Keep the falling bricks, thats good.
some bonuses you can put to make this better:
1)bonus items that effect gameplay.
2)add the option of a mute button
3)choices of balls and/or panel.

Spudz responds:

Excellent suggestions, cheers. Look out for the next version, I'll try to get everything thats suggested in.

Turret Defense Turret Defense

Great!

This was a great game! Loved it and also brought back memories of starcraft. Personally though, I think u should make more of the PAD type of games then defender, more fun! And for those complaining of the save feature, dont cheat but when u lose just start the game over and when u are on the field, press ENTER, ull skip to the next level, just skip to where u last died. I had to do that for lvl 2 4 times... dam lvl. Oh well. Ill wait to see more.

Farewell My Friends Farewell My Friends

Farewell and good luck

Many of your pieces have touched me deeply; this one definatly had emotion tied to it. I don't know what you plan to do from here on out, but I wish you the best of luck.

Twistedtechnology responds:

I hope very much that i can get my music to be played in movies/games or at least get signed and me able to sell my songs. Im glad that my music has made an impression, an artist always looks forward to hearing that his work has moved someone in some way.
Thanks for the review, and the wish of luck ^^
Peace and God bless,